Email communication is fundamental to our banking clients’ lifestyle and concierge service – it’s how we showcase our value, benefit, and trustworthiness to members. When optimized, it increases customer engagement, retention and acquisition, loyalty and emotional connection to your brand, card spend, and Net Promoter Score (NPS). We’ve pulled together a comprehensive summary of data-driven insights to reveal how you can maximize your impact on customer experience with CRM and lifestyle concierge.
Who is the case study for?
Brands, private bankers, and wealth managers with a CRM program and a valued customer base, focused on mass affluent, high-net-worth wealth propositions. These insights will be of particular interest to those developing or reviewing their customer experience (CX) strategies, or to those undergoing procurement of lifestyle services (or concierge).
The paper will also provide valuable insights for anyone with a CRM strategy looking to understand the potential changes in customer preferences and behaviors.
What questions does it answer?
- How do you secure opt-in to emails, especially with increased legal complexity and privacy regulations?
- How do you create an effective CRM strategy to improve engagement with communications?
- What are the benefits of including both planned and trigger comms in a CRM strategy?
- What are the differences between opting to have a full suite of CRM offerings as opposed to minimal communications?
Example sources from the paper
1. Get Response – Email Marketing Benchmarks
2. DMA – 2021 Email Benchmarking Report
Want more detail on why lifestyle services are an important aspect of many banks’ customer experience strategies? Find out more here.