We’re welcoming a new era in the financial services sector, as innovative digital transformations are disrupting the traditional banking landscape. Banks and financial services, which have traditionally been slower on the uptake of new technology, are now shifting priorities towards creating open banking ecosystems using third-party open APIs as a method of improving their customer experience (CX) offerings.
With the Ten Lifestyle Group Open APIs, our clients have a unique CX solution that puts our lifestyle services directly in the hands of customers, offering even easier access to the benefits of concierge. It’s optimized to build on the banking core strengths of trust and brand recognition while driving customer engagement and card spend in an innovative way – all under the client brand name.
Who is the case study for?
This paper is aimed at senior leaders of commercial and private banks and wealth management firms targeting affluent, high-net-worth customers. These insights will be of particular interest to those responsible for digital transformation, including, but not limited to, CTOs, CPOs and Heads of Digital Transformation looking for methods to push innovation within the bank’s online platforms and apps.
What questions does it answer?
- What are banks doing to push innovation within the financial services sector?
- What are the Ten Open APIs?
- How do the Ten Open APIs act as an effective CX tool to drive retention, acquisition, brand trust and card spend?
- How can the Ten Open API be integrated into an app under client branding?
Example sources from the paper
- Leverage Open APIs – the glue that will hold your ecosystem together – Capgemini
- Transforming the bank to an Open API Ecosystem – Joris Lochy, Finextra
For more ways to drive engagement and trust, find out the answer to the question “what can loyalty points buy?”.