High-quality content that meets the needs of high and ultra-high net worth individuals (HNWIs & UHNWIs) builds trust and helps to develop an ongoing relationship with new customers. The right content will keep you front of mind with potential U/HNWIs, establishing your brand, and ensuring it stands out and creates impact.
Content’s role in retention is equally important. A study by the Harvard Business Review found that a 5% increase in retention can increase revenue by 25-95%. Here at Content x Ten, we have found that effective content for U/HNWIs can increase conversion by up to three times.
Here, we uncover the issues at the heart of content and provide a unique, experience-driven guide that will help you to establish your business at the forefront of your current and future customers’ minds.
Who is the case study for?
This paper is aimed at senior leaders and managers who wish to drive increased engagement, conversion and retention of U/HNWIs through high-quality content. This will be of interest to those who are reviewing their content-marketing strategy across digital platforms.
What questions does it answer?
- What are the attributes of successful content for U/HNWIs?
- What does a good email conversion rate look like?
- How much can effective content increase conversion rates by?
- From inception to delivery and review, what approaches should you take with content?
- What are the key items in the U/HNWIs content marketeers’ toolkit?
- How should data inform your content decisions? Where can you source this data?
Example sources from the paper
For more ways to drive engagement and trust, find out the answer to the question “what can loyalty points buy?”.